How to Install CCcam/MGCamd/Others on Duo/Solo/Uno

In this example im going to show how to Install CCcam 2.2.1 on the ViX Image

You need access to FTP and CCcam 2.2.1 (or whichever version you prefer) ipk file and your CCcam.cfg file (your details go in here)

I use FlashFXP (Filezilla is a great free one too) and below is how I have configured mine, you will need to do the same for yours

You need your boxs IP Address/Host Name, Username and Pass in order to connect to your box

++++++++++++++++
As you can see my IP Address/Host Name is xxxxx.dyndns.org or i could have entered 192.168.x.12
my username is root (that is default)
my password is xxxxxxxxx (default password is blank or password or dreambox)

+++++++++++++++++++
once you have saved and connected to the box you should get access to the root of your box

+++++++++++++++++++++
Download your Cam

++++++++++++++
Im after CCcam 2.2.1 which is enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2.1_1.0-r0_mipsel

Once downloaded you need to transfer the enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2.1_1.0-r0_mipsel.ipk file into the /tmp folder on the box like below

Then transfer your CCcam.cfg file into the /etc/ folder

now go to your box and press Menu/Setup/System/VIX/IPK Installer and you should have enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2.1_1.0-r0_mipsel.ipk file in there

++++++++++++++++
Press "Green" button to install and once completed it will ask for a "Gui Restart". Press OK and wait for box to come back on
Once the box is on press Menu/Setup/Softcam / CI/Softcam Manager and in there if you have done everything correctly you should see CCcam 2.2.1

+++++++++++++++++
Press "Green" to start CCcam 2.2.1 and it should now be active like below

Finally Press "Blue" to enable Auto Start and you are now ready and setup with CCcam 2.2.1